- This event has passed.
Riverdance: The 20th Anniversary
October 9, 2015 @ 7:00 pm - October 11, 2015 @ 11:00 pm
Riverdance – The 20th Anniversary World Tour Comes to town October 9th-11th At the Southern Alberta Jubilee!
It is an innovative and exciting blend of dance, music and song. Drawing on Irish traditions, the combined talents of the performers propel Irish dancing and music into the present day, capturing the imagination of audiences across all ages and cultures. Riverdance – The 20th Anniversary World Tour has set design by Robert Ballagh, lighting design by John Comiskey, costume design by Joan Bergin and sound design by Michael O’Gorman.
FACTS ABOUT 20 YEARS OF Riverdance
– Played 11,000 performances
– Seen live by over 25 million people in over 465 venues worldwide
– Played in 46 countries across 6 continents
– Travelled 700,000 miles (or to the moon and back and back again!)
– Played to a global television audience of 3 billion people
– Sold over 3 million copies of the Grammy Award-winning CD
– Sold 10 million Riverdance videos & DVDs
TO PURCHASE TICKETS http://calgary.broadway.com/shows/riverdance-ss/
SUBMIT EVENTLet everyone know about
GET CONNECTEDJoin the Circle of Friends for email alerts and updates.
CONTACT USDidn't catch that number? Need our address? Find it here.