Shine FM’s Passport to Summer!
From June 10th at 6:00am through August 16th at 5:00pm
A HUGE CONGRATS TO ANDREA FOR WINNING OUR 2019 PASSPORT TO SUMMER! THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED, WE LOVED GETTING TO KNOW A TON OF OUR SHINE FAMILY! STAY TUNED IN FOR FUTURE WAYS TO WIN WITH SHINE FM!
Disneyland, Disneyworld, finally finish paying off those student loans… We’ve got ideas on what we’d do… but we want to know WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH $5000? Shine FM’s Passport to Summer is your opportunity to win big this summer! All you have to do is grab a Map, get it stamped and you could be walking away with a cool Five Grand. Get involved, grab a passport starting June 10th!
Don’t have your Passport Map yet? You can pick one up at any of our Sponsor Locations, OR Print one here:
Passport to Summer 2019 (pdf)
300 – 8435 Bowfort Road NW
The Costume Shoppe
4307 Blackfoot Trail SE
3919 Richmond Road SW #19
Grace Family Dental
3 Stonegate Drive NW #109 Airdrie
Mission Thrift Store
3423 26 Ave SW
Blue Grass Nursery & Garden Centre
260130B Writing Creek Cresent Rockyview County (Balzac)
South Pointe Toyota
11500 35 Street SE
12345 40 Street SE (First Alliance Church)
The UPS Store
700 8 Ave SW
88.9 Shine FM
4510 MacLeod Trail South
RULES & REGULATIONS
This contest runs from 6am June 10th 2019 until August 16th, 2019 at 5pm. Shine FM & the Promotional Sponsors will be distributing Passport to Summer Maps, listeners can utilize for a chance to win the Grand Prize of $5000! The Map will also include coupons and opportunities to win additional prizes throughout the campaign. The Grand Prize will be awarded on the “Shine FM Morning Show” Live Monday August 19th, 2019!
- One Driver’s License = One Stamp at a participating sponsor location. NO EXCEPTIONS. This means you cannot grab stamps for anyone outside of yourself and will be required to show proof of ID when getting a stamp. Name on the Map needs to match the name on the Picture ID. Stamping additional entries for other person(s) could result in disqualification for all parties involved.
- Must be 18+ years old to enter to win ANY prizing.
- One entry per household. *The ONLY exceptions would be those living in separate dwellings within the same building. Touch Canada Broadcasting can require proof of separate living quarters if necessary.
- The promotion is not open to individuals who are or have been at any time in the calendar year of 2019 an employee or representative, or immediate family of Shine FM/Touch Canada Broadcasting LP or an employee of any of the Sponsoring Businesses, along with any partners or additional companies associated with this promotion.
To Qualify for the Grand Prize
In order to qualify for the Grand Prize, you must pick up a Shine FM Passport to Summer Map from any of our participating promotional sponsor locations. Maps will also be available at Shine FM’s studio, and available to print directly from ShineFM.com. You must take your map and visit each sponsor on the map. You’ll need the sponsors to stamp their spot on the map at each location. All sponsor locations and the Shine FM stamps MUST BE COLLECTED DURING THE CONTEST RUN DATES TO QUALIFY FOR THE GRAND PRIZE. Contest participants must turn the maps into Shine FM’s studio. The odds of winning will depend on how many Passport to Summer Maps are turned in by August 16th, 2019 at 5pm. You will need to turn in your completed Map into Shine FM’s Studio (Complete Shine FM location details included in your Map and on ShineFM.com).
This Promotion will include the Grand Prize of $5000! And additional prizes ranging from $50-$5000 courtesy of Shine FM and Passport to Summer 2019 sponsors will be given away throughout the campaign on-air, at events and on social media.
- Any additional expenses related to prize(s) where applicable, would be the winners’ responsibility.
- Prizing is non-transferable, unless agreed to by Shine FM and participating sponsor(s) of giveaway.
- No substitution of prizing will be allowed.
- The winners will be required to answer a skill testing question correctly and unaided. Failure to answer the question correctly could result in a forfeit of the prize and would become property of Touch Canada Broadcasting LP.
- Winners will be required to provide reasonable proof of identity when picking up their prize.
- Winners have 30 days from the day they’ve won to pick up their prize from Shine FM’s Studio.
- Winner agrees to have their name and photo published at Touch Canada Broadcasting LP’s discretion
How to Enter:
- No purchase is necessary.
- You must collect stamps from all participating sponsors. *If a Sponsor has more than one location, you will only need to get a stamp from one of their locations.*
- You must fully complete the “This Map Belongs To:” form included in your map to enter this contest. Failure to fill out this section could disqualify you from participating and winning the Grand Prize and additional prizing.
- Entries information may be retained by Touch Canada Broadcasting LP for the purpose of including them in Shine FM’s Monthly E-Newsletter moving forward and additional contesting purposes for the remainder of 2019.
Other Rules and Requirements:
- By participating in the promotion, contestants must agree to these Official Rules and Regulations.
- All decisions by Touch Canada Broadcasting LP and Shine FM are final.
- None of the entries will be returned.
- Contest Rules are subject to change and revision at the discretion of Touch Canada Broadcasting LP at any point during the contest.
For any additional questions please email us at 88.9Promotions@ShineFM.com